2014 & 2015 Tax Summary
The Tax Summary 2014-15 is now available to order!
Reminder: Taxpayers Australia Members automatically receive a copy as part of membership.
Get your Tax Summary here:
We will be launching an exciting new digital Tax Summary in mid-August, stay tuned for details.
The Tax Summary 2014-15 is the ultimate simple guide to the complex world of Australian tax:
- Do you buy or sell shares or other investments and want to understand how you’ll be taxed on your profits and what deductions you can claim?
- Do you hold or plan to acquire investment properties and want to maximise your tax reliefs?
- Do you want to know which work-related expenses you can claim against your salary?
- Do you run a small business and want to understand which tax obligations you have to comply with, which forms you need to complete, which payments you need to make and when?
- Are you thinking of disposing of your business and want to understand how you can minimise your exposure to CGT?
- Do you want to get the best out of your Super so you can confidently plan your retirement and save tax?
- Are you the beneficiary of a discretionary trust arrangement or do you want to set one up to protect your family’s wealth? Do you understand how you can use the trust to minimise your own tax exposure? Do you understand the pitfalls if the trustees or the beneficiaries fail to follow the complex tax rules around trusts?
All these questions and many more are dealt with in the Tax Summary 2014-15
. Fully updated to reflect changes in the federal Budget 2014, the Tax Summary 2014-15
is the invaluable, plain English guide to the Australian tax system. Easy to follow and packed with useful examples and case studies, the Tax Summary 2014-15
will guide you through the maze of Australian tax law and give you the answers to all your tax related queries so that you pay the right amount of tax every time and not a cent more.
Within one volume, the book covers all Australian taxes, including income tax, capital gains tax, GST, FBT and major state taxes so no matter what your query, you’ll find the answer within this book. Best of all, you can claim a tax deduction for the cost of the book!
Here's what others have to say about the Tax Summary:
‘An essential reference book, the Tax Summary's clear presentation of complex taxation issues is of great benefit when face-to-face with clients.' - ROB HURRELL, RDL.ACCOUNTANTS
‘The Tax Summary is an excellent reference for solving most tax questions as well as providing useful summaries on complex matters requiring further research.' - MICHAEL GRASSO, MICHAEL GRASSO PTY LTD
‘The Tax Summary provides a detailed and clear overview of Australian tax law as well as practical examples and strategies' - NOEL RONAN, MOR ACCOUNTANTS