2013 & 2014 Tax Summary
Now available in eBook format!
This is the 94th edition of the Tax Summary. Its trademark plain-English approach makes it essential reading for all taxpayers seeking information and tools to ensure they pay the right amount of tax and not a cent more.
Benefits to the user include:
- Find the information you require quickly - comprehensively indexed
- Helps you solve both everyday as well as complex tax questions with lots of practical examples - well established as one of the most complete guides to Australia's complex tax system
- Provides tax saving tips and strategies, as well as traps to be avoided - informative and practical
- Handy reference tools at your fingertips - PAYG withholding tax tables, rebates and offsets, depreciation schedules, travel claims and much more
Click here to view Table of Contents & Index.
Download a user manual for the Electronic Tax Summary here.
Get your Tax Summary here:
The 2013 & 2014 edition is your complete guide to:
- INCOME TAX RATES - the rates, thresholds and tax offsets
- INDIVIDUALS AND CONTRACTORS - comprehensive list of eligible deductions
- SUPERANNUATION - the contribution rules, how benefits are taxed, the latest on limited recourse borrowings, and the draft tax ruling regarding pensions
- CAPITAL GAINS - capital gains tax explained, including the Small Business CGT Concessions
- INVESTMENT PROPERTY - tax implications of owning rental property
- RETIREMENT - planning for retirement, including the age pension
- INVESTORS - the income and deductions affecting investors
- SMALL BUSINESS ENTITIES - a complete chapter devoted to small business entities and tax concessions unique to them
- BUSINESS DEDUCTIONS - comprehensive guide to business deductions
- TRUSTS - the tax considerations specific to trusts, including (streaming and non-streaming) sample trustee distribution resolutions
- PERSONAL SERVICES INCOME - an explanation of the PSI rules and how they interact with other tax provisions
- DEDUCTIONS FOR CAPITAL EXPENDITURE - depreciation strategies and the latest effective life tables
- FRINGE BENEFITS TAX - a comprehensive guide to all aspects of FBT and salary sacrifice arrangements
- GST - an overview of the GST system and detailed commentary on specific topics
- PAYROLL TAX - practical state-by-state guide
Here's what others have to say about the Tax Summary:
‘An essential reference book, the Tax Summary's clear presentation of complex taxation issues is of great benefit when face-to-face with clients.' - ROB HURRELL, RDL.ACCOUNTANTS
‘The Tax Summary is an excellent reference for solving most tax questions as well as providing useful summaries on complex matters requiring further research.' - MICHAEL GRASSO, MICHAEL GRASSO PTY LTD
‘The Tax Summary provides a detailed and clear overview of Australian tax law as well as practical examples and strategies' - NOEL RONAN, MOR ACCOUNTANTS